axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:02:33 GMT
John, Samisa

+1 from me (unofficial :-))

I think we should also update the web page with better status
information.... It would be great if we could get to a 1.3 release that
gave users a reasonable chance of success :-)
I think we are going to have do a 1.4 before this really starts to look
GOOD, but we need to be OK before we ship 1.3 final!

Paul