axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test Suite
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:35:40 GMT

Unfortunately with the current automated test framework that is the way it
works. For each wsdl in the wsdls directory find the client with the
matching name +Client. Also there are 2 expected output files. The client
and expected output files are just copies of each other, the wsdl and
generated stubs are different.

Andrew Perry
Clients for Web Service Stack
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             damitha kumarage
             <damitha@opensour
             ce.lk>                                                     To
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Test Suite
             Developers List"

Hi Andrew,

So we have for each wsdl the RPC version and Document/Literal version.
Consequently we have two clients?. For example in case of
Calculator we have Calculator.wsdl,CalculatorDoc.wsdl and corresponding
Calculaotr.cpp folder and CalculatorDoc.cpp fodler?

thanks
damitha