axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Why are we releasing?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:47:35 GMT

And I assume that as we are effectively regressing that we are going to use
the new transport?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Why are we releasing?
             Developers List"

> Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian
Smiths
> problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and fundamental.

Great.

> Samisa - would you like to prioritise?

Sure I would love to.
AXISCPP-171 - Axis bench and Xerces buffers (already looked into some
detail. still looking into
buffer zise implications)
AXISCPP-89  - Messages larger than 2048 fails (need to test on Windows)

AXISCPP-184 - < and > in strings (Not sure if high priority)

And some doc stuff.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> OK, so this sounds positive,
>
> Providing there are no dissenters - Let's work out what issues we are
going
> to tackle.
>
> Mark Whitlock is going to look into AxisCPP 192 and then 193 (Adrian
Smiths
> problems). These issues would appear to be quite generic and fundamental.

Great.

> Then we have to list what other ones we are going to fix before we start
> talking about a release.
>
> Samisa - would you like to prioritise?
>

> John Hawkins
>

>              "sanjaya

>              singharage"

>              <sanjayas@opensou
>              rce.lk>                   "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

>                                        <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

>              07/10/2004 11:40
cc

Subject