axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Valentine Kouznetsov for committer
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 09:47:38 GMT

Yes, it did complete and I've asked Valentine whether he's done his CLA and
got no reply - Valentine  - you out there?

John Hawkins

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             03/10/2004 18:04                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [VOTE] Valentine Kouznetsov for
              "Apache AXIS C           committer
             Developers List"

Hi John,

Did this vote complete?

COMMITTERS: Part of your responsibility is to vote! If you agree
please +1 or if you disagree please come out and say something.

Sanjiva.