axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with latest changes to axis2 transport
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:03:32 GMT

Hi Samisa,
      I have updated the transport code and it now compiles and runs.  The
only problem was a missing & on the end of AxisTransportException on the
method open() throw (AxisTransportException) in SecureChannel.cpp and .h.

Regards,

Fred Preston.
Software Engineer
CWSS

Mail Point 127,  IBM Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN, UK
Notes id:    Fred Preston/UK/IBM @ IBMGB
Internet:      prestonf@uk.ibm.com
Tel:             +44 1962 817180
Internal:      247180

                      Samisa Abeysinghe

                      <samisa_abeysinghe        To:       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org

                      @yahoo.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Problems with latest changes to
axis2 transport
                      04/11/04 10:15

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

Hi Fred,
   I have changed the transport to make it capable of handling cookies.

   However, I was working with older code. Now I cannot commit the changes
as the code in current
CVS is not compiling due to changes related to Secure Channel.

   I want to revert back the code to older state. Hence please let me know
your plans regarding
secure channel so that I could go ahead and commit the code.

Thanks,
Samisa...