axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Removing C samples from GNU build scripts for 1.4
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:16:33 GMT

Are you going to raise defects for 1.5 so we can track them going back in?
Maybe put them on the WIKI too?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             29/10/2004 04:28                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Removing C samples from GNU build
              "Apache AXIS C           scripts for 1.4
             Developers List"

Hi All,
    I get a build failure on samples with the latest changes to CVS for
1.4.
    C samples fail to build due to file name changes to hpp.

    So I will remove them from configure.ac. Hoping they would be put back
in palce with 1.5.

    Some tests in tests folder too fail to build. Those we have to fix.

Thanks,
Samisa...