axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: 1.4 looks big !
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:51:49 GMT

Hello Farhaan,

Maybe there has been some confusion as to what I meant when I re-did the
WIKI pages into their current format. I meant that anything under the 1.4
and 1.5 list was actually being entirely implemented and available to users
- i.e. give them a heads up so they can plan their use of Axis (and
potentially reprioritise us?)

So in terms of the ability to say "we support WS-Security in 1.4" are we
going to be able to?

>From your response ->

 "It does not mean that we are implementing them for 1.4"

It appears we are not?

John Hawkins

             "Farhaan
             Mohideen"
             <farhaan@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             03/11/2004 07:10                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: 1.4 looks big !
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi Samisa;

As I mentioned we have not updated JIRA with all the requirements, so it is
212 plus more to come within the next few days.

Regards
Farhaan