axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:27:11 GMT
So do we wait for Carsten to comment the serializer changes?

sanjaya.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Hawkins
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

  Hmm, we're changing the paradigm here - putting in new code in beta !

  Howver, this problem is a bug therefore I go with putting it in beta. As long as it comes
with some good tests that broke before it was implemented and are fixed by its incorporation.

  John Hawkins

        "sanjaya singharage" <sanjayas@opensource.lk>
        31/01/2005 08:52 Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

       To "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

  I think the serializer changes for AXISCPP-197  should be commented out
  before we go for the 1.5 codefreeze.
  Can we have a quick response from the community on this?

  i.e. Do we keep the serializer changes for AXISCPP-197 in the codebase for
  1.5 alpha or comment it out and include both serializer and codegeneration
  changes for the final?

  please respond quickly guys.

  sanjaya.