axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: setUri() API - Usage
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:04:51 GMT
hi James and All,

createNamespaceDecl() creates and adds. OK yes.. true

>what is the advantage of having an API addNamespaceDecl()
This method was added so that if a user has already created a Namespcae
direcetly without using the above "createNamespaceDecl()", so that he
could use this method to add it. But when I went through the code I also
feel that we could remove this "addNamespaceDecl()" from the API.

Any one has a issue if we remove this method ""addNamespaceDecl()" from
the API? Thanks for James to pointing out this.

Roshan