axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Regarding IHeaderBlock and IAttribute APIs
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:12:30 GMT

Hi James,

Just clarifying that you are working on the fuctional tests for testing the
IHeaderBlock and IAttribute APIs and not the actual API code.
Also,

>  1.APIs are not checking for duplication (namespace prefix,Attribute
name)
What is meant by duplication? What is the result? Does it overwrite or add
twice, and is this a problem?

>  2.APIs are not checking whether arguments are empty string or string
that contains only spaces
What happens when an empty argument is passed?

>  3.If NULL is passed as argument in API call then some exception has
occured.
Which APIs? This is a bug, raise a Jira.

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM C/C++ Web Services Client
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080