axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: setUri() API - Usage
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:48:04 GMT

createNamespaceDecl does add the namespace too, but calling addNamespace
shouldn't stop things working. The add should check for duplicates so our
customers don't have to know how to avoid such pitfalls, or have read every
line of the API documentation.

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM C/C++ Web Services Client
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080