axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 release dates
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:02:05 GMT
The default endpoints in these files point to Java services running on
WebSphere as that is what I was running against when I created these test
property files. These can of course be changed to suit your environment.
The server:port components get overridden by the monitor configuration
which forwards the request to the service located testHost and testPort Ant
properties

I have a build structure for building the ear files that contain the
services, but at the moment this is IBM WebSphere specific. I am happy to
give this to the community, but it will require a little work to get it
build services for Axis Java. If you only want to see the implementation
code, then that is in there too.

I'll spend a little time tidying it up and creating a useful readme, then
I'll attach it to this thread.

Should all these services be stored in CVS? Who will maitain them?

All the WSLDs are already in CVS so someone could create the services to
run in Axis C++ server. Is this why you wanted the implementation code?

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             "sanjaya
             singharage"
             <sanjayas@opensou                                          To
             rce.lk>                   "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>, "Samisa
             27/01/2005 12:32          Abeysinghe"
                                       <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: 1.5 release dates

To run some of the tests the .xml files in
ws-axis\c\tests\auto_build\testcases\tests point their endpoints at certain
services. e.g.

<endpoint>-e
http://localhost:9080/LargeReturningString/services/LargeReturningString</en

dpoint>
<endpoint>http://localhost:80/SimpleArray/services/arrayTest</endpoint>
<endpoint>-e
http://localhost:9080/SimpleTypeInnerUnbounded/services/sampleWS</endpoint>
etc.

Are these tests meant to be run against java services only (at least for
the
moment)? In which case, as I also asked sometime back could we have the
Impl
classes, that is the skeleton classes having the webservice implementions
please, so that we can run all the possible auto tests with ant?
Or is it that all the implementations just simply return the value passed
the web services method?

appreciate a quick reply.

sanjaya.