axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ant build documentation
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:53:51 GMT

Hi,

I agree repeatedly changing the property files is a pain, but don't forget
you can do either of the following (or even a combination);

   If, like me, your "default" properties don't match those in CMVC, you
   can keep a local copy of the property files seperate from the CVS
   extract and use them by:
   ant -Ddir.properties=/mypropertiesDir
   To change a property for a single build run you can always override
   properties from the command line:
   eg:   ant  -Ddocumentation=false

Regards,
Adrian