axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding getStatus() API in Stub class.
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:08:34 GMT
Hi Manohar,
    I think this API was put in place before the exception model came
into the picture.
    However, as you have rightly said, this method has no use in the
current C++ code base, in case an exception is thrown. Hence as far as
C++ client stubs are concerned, this method could be obsoleted.

    However, I am not sure of the implications of this method when it
comes to C clients. As we may not use exceptions with C, may be this
API becomes useful again.
Thanks,
Samisa...