axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Call class API
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:22:20 GMT
Hi James,
    In fact I am not the original auther of this API. However, going
through the code, I too agree that there is no real use of API 'c' as
you have pointed out. Better to get rid as it just add to the burden.

    Opening up the Call class API was what was done in the early
stages. Now everything is ideally done at Stub class level as far as
user interfacce is conderned. Hence, with C++ in mind, users do not
need access to Call class. However, Stub uses Call API, and
getTransport() is one used by Stub. At the moment, with C++ stubs, we
can safely hide Call from user, hence no problem of having
getTransport() in API.

Thanks,
Samisa...