axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:24:06 GMT
I think he's fixed it now (yes it was ComplexTypeAll) . it stumped him for
a while :-) He's gone for the night now and it doesn't look like he's put
in his fix but I wouldn't worry about it as I'm almost convinced he's
fixed it.

John Hawkins

"Carsten Blecken" <cblecken@macrovision.com>
01/02/2005 18:40
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

Thanks for helping out (testing and putting it in)!

Could you let me know which test cases broke? (was it ComplexTypeAll)

Carsten