axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Call::getAnyObject()
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:58:17 GMT

Hi James,
I remember that sometime ago you asked on the mailing list about
Call::getAnyObject() - what it was used for and whether it is supported.
Andrew Perry asked me to investigate it and it seems to work and so should
be supported and tested. I changed the TestGetSOAPSerializer test
(privately - I didn't commit it) so that instead of doing a
m_pCall->getElementAsInt to get the response, it did a
m_pCall->getAnyObject. Sure enough it gave me back a string that contained
the XML for the response. Call:addAnyObject() should add an input parameter
based on an XML string. Please go ahead and test these methods. I will
write some API documentation for these methods in the external header file.
Thanks,
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM