axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0 vs Apache 1.3
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 00:20:40 GMT
I have to vehemently agree .. there are many who are using 1.3 and
dropping 1.3 will cut out a significant part of the customer base!

Sanjiva.

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 13:06 -0600, Lilantha Darshana wrote:
> My -1 for dropping 1.3 support.
>
> I strongly believe, there are so many instances out there who still
> depends on 1.3 server
> and in need for web services to support their legacy services.
>
> thanks
> -Lilantha

and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.