axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Ahab Abouzour <eabou...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2WS tool in Axis-Java vs Axis-C
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 18:25:06 GMT

Thanks for the response Samisa. This makes me wonder
though since I've seen few WSDL2WS bugs reported by
John Hawkins (AXISCPP-344,248,565..etc) and others
which classify (to my understanding) these bugs under
the AXIS-CPP project.
Do these bugs get fixed by the Axis-Java or Axis-CPP
team?
I'm just asking this because I'm planning to do some
work on the WSDL2WS tool and I want to make sure I get
it from the source were it gets the most maintainance
and fixes.

Thanks,