axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2WS tool in Axis-Java vs Axis-C
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 02:21:25 GMT
The bugs reported in Jira under AXISCPP project are Axis C++ specific.
Hence the Axis C++ team would fix those. (Usually if it is an Axis Java
specific bug, we escalate them to the Axis Java team - however, I must
admit that Axis Java tool is very stable and we have found very little
problems in that tool in the past)

For the bugs you have mentioned and other bugs in the WSDL2Ws tool, you
got to keep an eye on the fixes done on the Axis C++ WSDL2Ws tool.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahab Abouzour [mailto:eabouzou@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:25 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: WSDL2WS tool in Axis-Java vs Axis-C

Thanks for the response Samisa. This makes me wonder
though since I've seen few WSDL2WS bugs reported by
John Hawkins (AXISCPP-344,248,565..etc) and others
which classify (to my understanding) these bugs under
the AXIS-CPP project.
Do these bugs get fixed by the Axis-Java or Axis-CPP
team?
I'm just asking this because I'm planning to do some
work on the WSDL2WS tool and I want to make sure I get
it from the source were it gets the most maintainance
and fixes.

Thanks,