axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 10:59:32 GMT
Hi John,

Following are the exception messages.  Sorry for the late reply..

startMonitor:

     [echo] Starting monitor forwarding to localhost:8080

     [echo] MONITOR OUTPUT=java.net.BindException: Address already in
use

     [echo]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

     [echo]     at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:331)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:318)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)

     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)

     [echo]     at
org.apache.test.TestClientListener.startListener(Unknown Sou

ce)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.<init>(Unknown Source)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.getInstance(Unknown
Source)

     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.main(Unknown Source)

     [echo] Running Test RpcHttpHeaderTest1
http://localhost:13260/axis/Interop

ase

 [trycatch] Caught exception: Parallel execution timed out

     [echo] Exception in monitor caught it in Ant try/catch block while
trying

o run test RpcHttpHeaderTest1

stopMonitor:

regards,