axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 12:17:04 GMT
OK, that looks like the monitor isn't closing down from the previous test.
I can try to look into it but this I don't have much time at the moment.

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
16/05/2005 11:59
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

Hi John,

Following are the exception messages.  Sorry for the late reply..

startMonitor:
     [echo] Starting monitor forwarding to localhost:8080
     [echo] MONITOR OUTPUT=java.net.BindException: Address already in use
     [echo]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
     [echo]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:331)
     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:318)
     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
     [echo]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
     [echo]     at
org.apache.test.TestClientListener.startListener(Unknown Sou
ce)
     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.<init>(Unknown Source)
     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.getInstance(Unknown Source)
     [echo]     at org.apache.test.TCPMonitor.main(Unknown Source)
     [echo] Running Test RpcHttpHeaderTest1
http://localhost:13260/axis/Interop
ase
 [trycatch] Caught exception: Parallel execution timed out
     [echo] Exception in monitor caught it in Ant try/catch block while
trying
o run test RpcHttpHeaderTest1

stopMonitor:

regards,
Dushshantha

what  exception is being thrown by the monitor?

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
13/05/2005 12:05

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Tests on Linux are failing after a cirtain point

HI All,

When I run the Test framework on Linux, the monitor starts throwing an
exception after 60+ tests were finished and all tests executions start to
fail. If I run one those failing tests with ?Dtest.name parameter, without
restarting the server, it is passing.

What could be the reason??

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa