axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Getters and setters for generated class attributes
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 10:44:56 GMT
great idea ! +1

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
04/05/2005 10:35
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Getters  and setters for generated class attributes

Hi All,

I?m developing the support for the WSDL construct ?choice? for Axis C++
(refer to Jira AXISCPP-621 ) . By definition, only one element can be
chosen among several choice elements. When one element was set, others
should be set to null. User should not be allowed to set more than 1
choice elements at a time.

If we can auto generate setters for the Complex Type class attributes in
the generated classes which are automatically set other choice elements to
NULL when one element is set to a given value, it would be nice. I think
that Having getters and setters for class attributes is a good idea.

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa
Associate  Software Engineer
Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd.