axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: The entire tests are failing in Windows : FIXED
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:23:29 GMT
Hmm, we don't run DynamicGet_AddAnyObjectTestOutOfScope test. so I'm just
putting that into our test.list to see what we can see.

With regard to the connection reset - I can look into fixing it from
looping and then we can see whether this is a problem with the logic of
tcpmonitor (which is what's looping) or the server.