axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Overloaded processException in AxisEngineException class
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:16:14 GMT
I've always questioned why we have processException in the first place !
I've never understood why you would want it. If the same fault is thrown
by different processes then you would have to know which process call you
were in to do anything useful. I have no idea why we don't just remove it.
I think you should always handle exceptions in the calling program using
try catch as usual.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote on 30/06/2005
11:04:29: