axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 support
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:49:12 GMT
agreed, as long as there are both servers out there.

Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysinghe@virtusa.com>
30/06/2005 17:43
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: SOAP 1.2 support

> Is Axis c going to support only SOAP 1.2?

Well we already support SOAP 1.1 to great depth. So don't see any reason
to drop SOAP 1.1.

Rather I hope SOAP 1.2 would live alongside SOAP 1.1.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xmle02/dx_xmle02/papers/02-02-02/02-02-02.html

--