axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: implementing XMLParser interface
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:28:04 GMT
anyNext is used by the SoapDeSerializer class in
SoapDeSerializer::getAnyObject() method.

It is using this that the deserializer build the AnyType to be
returned in SoapDeSerializer::getAnyObject().

If you look at the SoapDeSerializer::getAnyObject() implementation and
the latest src/xml/xerces/XMLParserXerces.cpp from CVS you can get
some understanding on how this is implemented.

Thanks,
Samisa...