axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samisa: TestSoapHeaderBlock fixed
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:06:45 GMT
Hi Mark,
    I looked into the problems reported by you and looks like I have
made a mistake by leaving SoapHeader undeleted. However, I left this
alone because I did not want to new SoapHeader every time. So your fix
solves the problem by returning in serialize if there is nothing in
SoapHeader to be serialized.

   I do not think that  Attributes and Namespaces on SoapHeader are
redundant. I think they are not being exposed so that people could set
them on a SoapHeader. So I too think that those methods to add them
should be externalised as you have suggested.

Thanks,
Samisa...