axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Overloaded processException in AxisEngineException class
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:04:29 GMT
Hi All,
    We have several overloaded forms of processException in
AxisEngineException class.

    I am sure that we are not using all of those. It is quite hard to
undestand and locate the problem locations when maintaining the
implementation. Shall we drop those that are not used from the list
below?

    void processException(const exception* e);
    void processException(const exception* e, const int iExceptionCode);
    void processException (const exception* e, char* pcMessage);
    void processException(const int iExceptionCode);
    void processException(const int iExceptionCode, char* pcMessage);

    BTW, some can be replaced with the copy constructor. I think we
can drop the top 3 and keep the bottom 2. Sometime it is better to
KISS ;-)

Thanks,
Samisa...