From: Din%$h [mailto:xydinesh@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:24 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: implementing XMLParser interface

Hi all,
          I'm implementing XMLParser interface for tspp. Can somebody please tell me what is the actual purpose of
int getStatus() , AnyElement *next(), AnyElement *anyNext(), methods. Though comments give some sense , it is not enough to understand the interface.

         Do we need to implement "AnyElement *anyNext()" method. Because I saw in previous implementation of this interface for tspp it was commented as /*TO DO */. It says something like we no longer use it ...

If someone could comment on this , that will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
W.Dinesh Premalal