axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinap...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Array example fails for large number of numbers
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:02:45 GMT
Hi Krishna,

I have checked your Array example and got following out put.

 Invoking Echo int Array

 Not null output

But in your client code you have used following files which is not
compile for me.

#include <./../src/soap/SoapDeSerializer1.h> //points to SoapSerializer
modified file SoapSerializer

#include <arpa/inet.h>

#include <netdb.h>

Seems to me you have using some modified SoapSerializer and other files
I don't have any idea.

I got following SOAP messages.

Sending............................

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<ns1:echoIntArray xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/">

<intArrayType xsi:type="ns2:intArrayType"
xmlns:ns2="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"><intItemArray
xmlns:enc="http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-encoding"
enc:arrayType="xsd:int[1]">

<item>0</item>

</intItemArray>

</intArrayType></ns1:echoIntArray>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Received................................................................

<ns1:echoIntArrayResponse xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/">

<intArrayType xsi:type="ns2:intArrayType"
xmlns:ns2="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"><intItemArray
xmlns:enc="http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-encoding"
enc:arrayType="xsd:int[1]">

<item>0</item>

</intItemArray>

</intArrayType></ns1:echoIntArrayResponse>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I have modified only client code and I have attached it. (I just set the
SOAP action and the URL and comment the 3 files I mention above)

Thanks