axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Attachments wsdl
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:25:42 GMT

I have added in support into WSDL2Ws for attachments. Attachments are
described in the WSDL as types (DataHandler, Image, etc) in the
http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap namespace. Unfortunately WSDL2Ws uses
axis.jar which uses function that requires a JAF and JavaMail
implementation, when the WSDL describes attachments. Strangely a real JAF
and JavaMail implementation is not required because dummy classes will do.
These dummy classes are empty. So instead of making WSDL2Ws prereq more
jars (activation.jar and mail.jar) unnecessarily, I have added in a dummy
implementation of DataHandler, DataSource and MimeMultipart into
wsdl2ws.jar.

Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM