axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Solaris compilation problem - wrong elf machine type
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:58:25 GMT
Hi,

For the latest release binaries are available for Windows (32bit) and
Linux.  see ( http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/download.html  )
The nightly builds are also available on AIX. (see
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/ )

As for building from source.  We are using an ANT based system,
instructions for which can be found here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

axel.segers@kbc.be wrote on 19/07/2005 15:29:53:

> Hello,
>
> When i try to link my c++ webservice client on solaris 8 i got the
> following error
>
> ld: fatal: file /ontw/warroom/AxisC++/lib/libaxiscpp_client.so: wrong ELF
> machine type: EM_386
> ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to testrun2
>

> The link command
> /opt/SUNWspro/WS6U2/bin/CC -I/ontw/warroom/AxisC++/include
> -L/ontw/warroom/AxisC++/lib -laxiscpp_client -o testrun2 testrun
Vanilla.o