axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Fw: Re: FIXED: RE: Carston: please help
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:32:59 GMT
Hi,

I've now fixed the MockServer to be able to handle working in timezones
other than GMT/UTC - for xsd:dateTime and xsd:time.
When creating the server responses for unittests, provide the expected
(local) time in the response file and append ##TIME## instead of any
timezone offsets (or Z).

eg:
For xsd:time (see also response for XSD_time)
      <someSOAP>12:25:37##TIME##</someSOAP>
For xsd:dateTime: (see also response for XSD_dateTime)
      <someMoreSOAP>2005-07-15T12:25:37##TIME##</someMoreSOAP>

As for being able to take absolute (GMT/UTC), we may wish to provide this
extra function at some point (perhaps capture this as JIRA now), but I have
done some testing with Axis Java, and our current mode of operation is
consistent with their behaviour.
The fix for AXISCPP-291 ( http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-291
) may provide a neat structure into which thiscapability could be included.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)