axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Chengdong Lu <kuul...@gmail.com>
Subject Will architecture changes in Axis2 impact AxisCPP?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:21:32 GMT
Hi All,
I'm a developer from China. Now our company has a plan to implement a
web service stack for  our business server system,  of course, based
on AxisCPP.
We have replaced the transport and changed the standard invoking
process in generated skeleton code, due to the requirement of
dispatching requests to different services in our system. In the
visible future we perhaps need to add some WS-* support with handler.

My question is:
I know the architecture will be changed in Axis2 Java. Will it impact
AxisCPP? If so, how about the effort to port our current work to the
new architecture?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chengdong Lu