Hi Krishna,

I’m using daily build. I check this today also with 28 July 2005 cvs code. Its working fine for me. I got following out put.

Invoking Echo int Array

Not null output

I didn’t get any Segmentation fault in client side.

I only got following exception when its run N > 1000000.

Invoking Echo int Array Exception : HTTPTransportException:Input streaming error while getting data Timed out waiting for SOAP message(3).

Thanks

Chinthana