axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Elimination of the need for SOAP Action
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:38:48 GMT
Samisa,

+1   Keeping a mapping between service/operation and request/response tags
sounds good to me.   In addition to Axis Java, I believe this is the
solution for a number of other server implementations in the market place.

Once this final change is made we need to ensure we have couple of
testcases in which the WSDL contains NO soap action, or "garbage" soap
action. As I believe all our WSDLs currently contain a SOAP action in the
form previously required by our server.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)