axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:33:27 GMT
I'm copying Dims here in case he has not seen this since as I remember
Dims helps us setting that up for Axis1 C++.

Thanks
-Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:37 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C

What is the procedure for creating a Jira space for Axis2C? Do we have
to have a vote, or can we directly request it from infrastructure?
Thanks,
Samisa...

Paul Fremantle wrote:

> Henrik
>
> With Axis/Java we kept the mailing list the same with a [Axis2] marker

> in the subject line. It did help because people had often already
> coded things in Axis1 that came up in Axis2 and so there was the
> opportunity for sharing of ideas/experience and code.
>
> Paul
>
> On 11/10/05, *Henrik Nordberg* <hnordberg@sbcglobal.net
> <mailto:hnordberg@sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
>
>     From: "Samisa Abeysinghe" <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.