axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2ws strange warnings and results
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:46:35 GMT
Hi Franz,

the "ignoring anonymous type" message is to be ignored by you too. This is
normal and it means that we are not going to create a seperate class for
this type. The naming convention is the way WSDL2Ws understands this
logic. (I'm just about to remove this message as we've had many people
asking about it !)

Now, the fact that you're getting the ">" in source too will be a bug. It
could be that you have refs in your wsdl - which aren't supported yet (I'm
literally looking into this now) Or, some other bug. If you look at your
wsdl and the types that have the ">" in front of them you should be able
to see what's different about them compared to the others which appear to
work OK. Is your WSDL RPC or doc/literal ?

"Franz Fehringer" <feh@isogmbh.de>
08/11/2005 14:46
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
wsdl2ws strange warnings and results

Hello,

I get strange warnings and class definitions in using wsdl2ws.
My Axis (C/C++) version is 1.5.
I execute java -cp "%AXISCCLASSPATH%;%CLASSPATH%"
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws -ocpp -lc++ -mgnu -sclient
PegsTour.wsdl
(files are attached).
The warnings are
ignoring anonymous type >ErrorResponse

ignoring anonymous type >_LoginRequest_Expiry

ignoring anonymous type >_LoginResponse_Expiry

ignoring anonymous type >LoginResponse

ignoring anonymous type >LoginRequest

ignoring anonymous type >t_Warning_Description

ignoring anonymous type >_LoginResponse_SessionToken

Note the spurious greaterthan sign in front.
This gt sign also spoils the generated sources, for example

class >t_Warning_Description;

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance

Franz