axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject compile failure of test CombinedChoice.xml
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:29:41 GMT
Kicking the tires on the new memory management fixes.

While attempting to run test
c/tests/auto_build/testcases/tests/CombinedChoice.xml, I get a compile
error when compiling CombinedChoiceClient.cpp.  Here are the errors:

        [cc]
"/home/amra/axis/L051218/obj/test/generated/cpp/UnitTest_CombinedChoice/CombinedChoiceClient.cpp",

line 15.36: CZP021
 6(30) An expression of type "int *" cannot be converted to type "int **".

        [cc]
"/home/amra/axis/L051218/obj/test/generated/cpp/UnitTest_CombinedChoice/CombinedChoiceClient.cpp",

line 16.39: CZP02
 16(30) An expression of type "int" cannot be converted to type "int *".

The offending lines in the code are the two lines after the instantiation
of the object:
                ChoiceComplexType* Value0=new ChoiceComplexType();

                Value0->IntValue = new int;
                *(Value0->IntValue) = 5;

The header file defines the field as:

        xsd__int* * IntValue;

So my question is what is it suppose to be and how is it working on other
platforms?

Nadir K. Amra