axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] install folder
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 05:10:43 GMT
Hi Deepal,
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
>
>> Hi Samisa ;
>>
>> is deploy directory is same as Axis2 java repository directory ? , if
>> we can have same terminology for both Axis2 C and Axis2 Java that
>> will be great ,

deploy is just a sample directory in our source tree to represent
the install directory.  When we do make install in source it is
installed in the path specified as configure prefix, with the folder
name axis2c.  this axis2c directory is comparable to your webapps/axis2
directory.
Yes we can have the same terminology "repository"  for this folder. When
we start simple axis server we give the path
to this repository directory as repository path.
thanks
damitha