axis-c-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Franz Fehringer" <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject AW: [jira] Resolved: (AXISCPP-897) recent wsdl2ws generates wrong/inconsistent prototypes
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:35:35 GMT
Thanks a lot!

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adrian Dick (JIRA) [mailto:axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2006 17:24
An: feh@isogmbh.de
Betreff: [jira] Resolved: (AXISCPP-897) recent wsdl2ws generates
wrong/inconsistent prototypes


     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-897?page=all ]
     
Adrian Dick resolved AXISCPP-897:
---------------------------------

    Fix Version: 1.6 Alpha
     Resolution: Fixed

I have made some modifications to the WSDL2Ws tool so that it now correctly handles user-defined
simple type restrictions.

I have tested this using the provided WSDL and the code now compiles and matches what I would
expect based on the WSDL defintition, including:
- consistent type naming in prototype and implementation
- correct use of pointers for nillable/optional or if a string-based type for input and output
parameters.

> recent wsdl2ws generates wrong/inconsistent prototypes
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: AXISCPP-897
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-897
>      Project: Axis-C++
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: Client - Stub
>     Versions: 1.6 Alpha
>  Environment: W2KSP4 JDK 1.5.0_06
>     Reporter: Franz Fehringer
>     Assignee: Adrian Dick
>      Fix For: 1.6 Alpha
>  Attachments: SessionManagementPortType.cpp, SessionManagementPortType.hpp, durchstich.wsdl,
durchstich.xsd
>
> With the latest SVN code i observe the following problem not present in the AxisC 1.5
release:
> Using the attached WSDL method prototypes differ between header (.hpp) and source (.cpp)
(also attached to this mail).
> More specifically, the input parameters are declared inconsistent, the output parameters
consistent.
> The header reads
> void Login(t_Expiry Value0, t_Language Value1, t_PositiveInt Value2, t_Authentication*
Value3, AXIS_OUT_PARAM t_Expiry ** OutValue0, AXIS_OUT_PARAM t_SessionToken ** OutValue1);
> The source reads
> void SessionManagementPortType::Login(xsd__int* Value0, xsd__string Value1, xsd__int*
Value2, t_Authentication* Value3, AXIS_OUT_PARAM t_Expiry ** OutValue0, AXIS_OUT_PARAM t_SessionToken
** OutValue1)
> First in the header file for the input parameters typedefed types (t_Expiry ...) are
used but typedefed to types (xsd__int ...) in the source file (maybe a cosmetic glitch but
nevertheless not desirable).
> Second and more seriously the levels of indirection differ:
> With
> typedef xsd__int t_Expiry;
> typedef xsd__string t_Language;
> typedef xsd__int t_PositiveInt;
> the first parameter Value0 (for example) is an integer in the header but a pointer in
the source.
> There is also an issue with the output parameters:
> OutValue1 is a t_SessionToken** in current SVN but a t_SessionToken* in release 1.5.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira



Mime
View raw message