axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Fehringer" <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject AW: fail to run sample from Axis 1.5
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:16:16 GMT
Any hopes for my favourite issue AXISCPP-897 (recent wsdl2ws generates
wrong/inconsistent prototypes; an absolute blocker/showstopper im my
opinion)?
And btw what about AXISCPP-753 (WSDL2Ws can't handle complexTypes) and
AXISCPP-898 (simple problem with simpleTypes)?

Best regards

Franz
  -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
  Von: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
  Gesendet: Montag, 16. Januar 2006 19:32
  An: Apache AXIS C User List
  Betreff: Re: fail to run sample from Axis 1.5

  V 1.6 is "just" coming out (rpc/encoded has issues but doc/literal is good
at the moment). However you can download the nightly builds here ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/interim.html

        Guilhem Tardy <gravsten@yahoo.com>
        16/01/2006 18:22 Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C User List"

       To axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
              cc John Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB
              Subject Re: fail to run sample from Axis 1.5

  > You'll be glad to know that in 1.6 the deletion across boundaries
  > problem has been identified and resolved

  And where can we download version 1.6?

  I am all too eager to get the latest version, but no 1.6 here:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/source/win32/

  Thanks in advance,
  Guilhem.