axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: guththila re-entrance
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:19:19 GMT
Thanks Ed !

An ordered sequence of patches would appear to be best solution for
tracking.
 Keep 'em coming ;-)

cheers,
John.

Edward Slattery <edslattery@googlemail.com>
31/01/2006 21:11
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: guththila re-entrance

OK, Im now on axis-c-dev. I found some difficulties in building patches,
so I have logged this and 3 other problems on JIRA with details of the
changes needed.
I tried to attach patches, but was unable to attach files - some security
issue that I need to work out.
I have two other fixes to apply yet, which are compiler warnings for
signed/unsigned etc. And one bad return value.
Question about patches- suppose I want to provide patch files for all six
of my fixes - I guess I cant build one huge patch as that doesnt help you
decide what to apply - but I also cant apply patch after patch unless you
know the exact order to apply them - whats the protocol here?
One big patch with comments showing which parts apply to which problem, or
an ordered sequence of patches?