axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Fehringer" <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject AW: Proposal : Time to release Axis C++ 1.6beta
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:31:32 GMT
Hello,

In the not too distant past i created several issues regarding bugs and
shortcomings of the current implementation.
The yet unassigned/open ones are

*	AXISCPP-898 simple problem with simpleTypes
*	AXISCPP-899 tunnel https connections over http proxies
*	AXISCPP-900 Attributes not settable for webservice incvocation
*	AXISCPP-904 undeclared xml namespaces
*	AXISCPP-905 dllexport warnings
*	AXISCPP-906 Multiple portTypes/ports not supported
*	AXISCPP-908 generated code not used
*	AXISCPP-911 unchecked or unsafe operations in java code
*	AXISCPP-912 only basic types allowed for attributes
*	AXISCPP-914 fault/exception/error handling flawed
*	AXISCPP-918 generated copy constructor wrong/incomplete

Are there any chances for them to get addressed (at least commented)?
Also i believe there are some issues in the ninehundreds or high
eighthundreds reported by James Jose which are not addressed/commented as of
yet.

Greetings and thanks for the good work

Franz