axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: parser exception processing
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:54:08 GMT
Hi Nadir,
        We could do, but that would leave the Linux platform behind and
will cause problems later if we are expecting exceptions to be thrown and
they are not (inconsistent behaviour across platforms is not desirable).
I'll have a deeper look on Linux if I get time, but I'm busy on other
things at the moment ;-)  Probably the best way to track this is to raise
a JIRA.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Nadir Amra <amra@us.ibm.com>
05/03/2006 23:46
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C Developers List"