axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Franz Fehringer <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject last wsdl2ws reorganization / AXISCPP-918
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:23:17 GMT
Hello,

With the last svn up i saw that the wsdl2ws sources got reorganized thus
overwriting my simple fix for AXISCPP-918.
So i wonder if AXISCPP-918 could perhaps resolved/remedied for the most
simple cases?
See my last comment to AXISCPP-918.
It would be really great for me, if AXISCPP-918 could be attacked (i
understand well that not all of my issues can be resolved with 1.6),
since this is currently the last and only issue, for which i have either
to patch wsdl2ws locally or postprocess the generated sources.

Many thanks in advance

Franz