axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Implementing a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 02:24:39 GMT
Hi,
nandika jayawardana wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I plan to write a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C which will be based on
> Apache XmlSchema API. Apache XmlSchema creates an XML Schema Object
> model and we plan to create same kind of structures in C. Instead of
> using DOM , it will use Axis2 C OM to read XML. This is useful since
> it provides parser abstractions and therefore independent of XML parser.

I plan to use this Schema Parser for Woden C module which I plan to work
on immediately. I'll be based on Apache Woden project. My aim is to
write Woden C so that it will replace current WOM in Axis2 C for both
WSDL2 and WSDL1.  Since Apache Woden(Java) uses Commons XmlSchema it
will be great help to me if you adhere to
XmlSchema api.
Thanks
Damitha