axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Same source file compiled multiple times in the build
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:59:02 GMT
Hi Samisa,
This happens only when it compile a library. When it compile an
executable it won't happen twice. For example if you test this for an
client executable you can see it compile only once. But if you go to
server samples you can see that it build twice. I think this is how GNU
build works and we can't do anything about it. To verify this I looked
at other two projects(libdvdcss and wsdl pull) using GNU build system
and found that there same thing happen.
thanks
damitha