axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Patch licensing question
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:48:51 GMT
Hi,

We looking into this a while back.
Basically, yes it is mandatory for all files to have the Apache Software
Foundation copyright statement.
But, you may also include additional copyright statements where
appropriate.

If you need a more complete answer, trying asking on the legal mailing list
(details here:

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)